Friday 26 January 2018

I'm so excited!

Ok... so I know this year I have been absolutely terrible at posting.  But I do plan to get back to it I promise.  Final year has been a lot busier than I expected and the blog fell to the wayside a bit.  But before I get back into some old posts to tell you what I have been doing the past few months there is some news I couldn't wait to share.

Last week I found out that I had passed my North American Licensing Exam.  I had been studying for months for that exam so to find out I had passed was incredibly relieving.

And today I found out I passed my university finals.  So I can officially say I am done exams FOREVER!

Now all that stands between me and graduating is one research project to finish writing up and four months of placements/rotations.  I honestly cannot believe the day where I get to call myself a vet is almost here!

It might be a week or so until the next post comes up (I really want to get the research project written) but I promise I will write about everything I have been doing since August :)

Only a few more months until I can use this :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment